Welcome to Morningside Cottage, Accommodation Tokai Cape Town
We are a charming, intimate 4-star boutique bed & breakfast situated in the leafy suburb of Tokai in the Constantia Valley. Morningside Cottage is surrounded by beautiful trees which are home to squirrels and a variety of birds.
Set in an English garden, this renovated Cape Dutch Cottage decorated in a country style offers both tranquillity and modern amenities, including outdoor saltwater swimming pool, off-street parking and security fence.
Waken to the sound of birds and enjoy breakfast on the veranda overlooking the pool or by a log fire in winter. Choose a delicious cooked breakfast from our menu or enjoy a healthy breakfast from the buffet.
Ideal for leisure, business travellers, families, honeymooners and groups. Located only minutes away from tourist attractions, business and restaurant.
We are situated within close proximity to:
- Steenberg & Westlake Golf 5min – tee off times can be prebooked
- American Consulate 5 min – lifts can be arranged
- Red Watch Fire training 5 min – meals & lifts can be arranged
- Steenberg Business Park and Steenberg Office park 5 min
- Capricorn Business park 10 min
- Retreat Accommodation Industrial area 5 min
- Tokai mountain bike trails 5 min
- Blue Route Shopping Centre 5 min
- Pec Training Centre 15 min - transport can be arranged
- Airport 20 min – transfer can be arranged
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden 10 min
- Table Mountain 25 min
- City Centre 25 min
- V & A Waterfront 25 min
- Cape Point 45 min
We are happy to assist you with the planning of all activities and excursions in the area and make reservations for tours, golf, horse riding, cycling, taxi and dinner. We can also book car hire and arrange airport transfers.
Your hosts, Ursula and Sharon, speak English, German and French. Our passion is to offer warm hospitality and we are committed to ensure that your stay is both comfortable and pleasurable. We are looking forward to meeting you!